Saturday, July 07, 2007

oUr StoRY....

"i am leaving ..."
"Wat?"
"i am leaving ..my dad wants me 2 further my studies overseas..."
"...then wat bout me?"
"i dun no....."
His mind wants him 2 leave but his heart wants him 2 stay..her mind told her 2 let him go but her heart refuse...both of them are lost...
"Y u didnt tell me earlier?"
"i scare u will be sad..."
" then y nOw?why on our anniversary?WHY?"
"I.. I .dunno ..i dunno wat to do ...arhhh!!!"(he cried)
"i am sry ..i just thinking of myself and neglected u..sry"
they hug each other and cried until both of them tired and sleep...

After telling her this, she change 180' ..she started 2 treat him very coldly..they hardly meet each other.everytime is always because of her busyness..he started 2 feel strange ..so he start doing something..through her frens ..he found out tat she hasnt been 2 work lately..since she is not working .. wat keeps her so busy?..he feel sthg fishy goin around..

One day , he follow her and finally found out wat happen......

One week b4 his leaving..he call her out..
"we havent seen each other 4 a long time.."
"i am busy with my work.."
"Y u lie?"
"huh?"
"u hv quit ur job long ago.."
"so u found out .."
"ya through ur frens ..but y u lie to me?WHY?"
"u wan 2 nOe the truth ? i tell u ... i am dating with another guy recently ..u noe him..he is ur best fren didnt he tell u?..haha..wat a shame, u call this frens..haha"
"Y?Y?"
"cause u are leaving ..u cannot take care of me anymore ..u r the one who choose 2 leave me ..not me..u r the one who ruin this relationship not me.."
"den i dun leave ..i stay here with u..pls dun do this to me.."
"sry ..is too late..after i stead with him...i found out tat he is better..haha..he makes me happier."
"but i thought u love me.."
"nOt any more.."
this is the last word she said 2 him ... but is she really this bad...
he uses the last week 2 tidy his feelings and pack himself .. prepare 2 leave town..

the night b4 leaving..her close fren call him..
"bad news..she commit suicide...she is now in hospital"
"wat ?why?..?"(he is confuse)
he didnt went 2 the hospital ...cause he is still angry with her..
He left....

after a month of staying overseas, he come back ..(holiday n birthday)
this trip is not happy at all...cause he found out the real truth behind everything ..
" i am back!!"
" u got a package ..is from V .. she wans u 2 hv it..is her last gift to u...."
"wat is it?"
"open it and u will know everything.."
"oh my god...wat hv i done?"
inside the box is all the photo tat they hv taken..and a letter..
the letter says
"J, i am sry ..all i hv done is 4 ur good.i didnt change my heart ever..i always love u..i go out with K is because i wan u 2 forget me....but after i met and u say u will stay 4 me..i noe u will not forget me..unless something big happen..i decide 2 leave this world so tat u will forget the actual me and let me stay in ur heart..live well after i am gone ..dun come to find me cause i am always in ur heart..i hope to see u before i leave the world ..maybe at the hospital maybe..maybe..i love u .sorry.."
he didnt fuifill her last wish...he is not heartless he is just a fool..a fool tat make his life and her life miserable...
6 years later he finish his study and come back home...at the station he saw someone very familiar..is V..the doctors manage 2 get her back...beside her is a guy ... K...she looks happy..he decided 2 let her go cause he thinks he will onli make her life more miserable..they didnt meet each other after tat..not once ..never...
actually in her heart she still loves him ..but she wans him gd so she left him.
actually in his heart he still loves her .. but he wans her happy so he left her.

both of them are fool and saint .. sacrifice themselves to make the other happy but make ownself miserable..why cant they be together and both of them will be happy? y always like tat?y everytime the one u luv the most will not be with u?WHY?WHY?WHY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home