Thursday, April 12, 2007

Miracles do happen in this world!!

YEah !!! Yippie yahoo!! i finally got accept by poly .. i receive their letter this morning and i was totally in the top of the world<(idioms)..haha..they offer me diploma in biomedical informatics & engineering .. although i am not quite sure wat it is but is still something better than business because this subject is something i know a little bit cause i study bio when i was in form 4 & 5..so at least is something i know ..but if for business ..i hv never touch it..it is like a new toy to me tat i nid time 2 discover it..hehe..so i decided 2 go to poly study ..haha.. but a bit sad la cause nid 2 leave my frens liao..aiya ..so unbearable..but "tian wu bu shan zhi yan xi"so let just be cool man..haha..so i wish all my fren in kluang 2 be as happy as always and be as carefree as u can ..cause preassure will cause depression .. haha..good luck 2 u all man..( i dun mention name cause too many liao) so u know who u r ..take care urself at kluang ok? dun giv urself too much stress....if got problems use MSN 2 contact me i will be ur listener..haha..speak out and u will be more comfortable..haha..so take care my frens...i will miss u all ..n hope u all will miss me also...keep in touch..haha..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i wish all my fren in kluang 2 be as happy as always and be as carefree as u can"

只是居鑾的朋友而已哦...看來你只記得那些剛認識的朋友,就忘記了那些已經跟你認識多年而且已經不在居鑾的朋友了..看來是白交的了...失落..

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo bro u live in kluang b4 right? u consider kluang person right?
so u r my kluang fren lo no mather where u r living in ..ok?our friendship is 4ever..haha ..luv u o.. hope u luv me also..haha

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

你的作風... "見人說人話,見鬼說鬼話" '_'

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true words my fren ..but u r human not ghost...haha..

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我離開居鑾的時候都不見你會傷感什麼..我們好的東西會跟你講...你發現好的東西的時候你不見得會跟我們分享,自己偷偷有就好..不是嗎?這叫朋友?我也會說

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got meh ..u all leave klg also never tell me mah...haizzz!!!!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home