Thursday, May 03, 2007

half a month in singapore....

Haizz..i left kluang half a month liao.i miss my fren so much..that day they went 2 watched movie...do u know how much i wanted 2 be there ..but i cant cause i am in singapore now le....haizzz..but luckily i make a lot of new and fun frens here....that is something good...

lost bout life ...had join basketball but they havent call me 4 try out..havent pass up the student abbassador form ..hope the interview will pass...dunno whether i can be a good monitor tat my class can depends on..dunno whether i hv offence anyone and i didnt know myself..confuse n lost.....

going to visit my aunt n uncles this weekend..nothing better 2 do....accompany my sis 2 go cut hair...laugh at her after tat..haha..life is boring ..it seems like i dun hv a motive 2 live....but life goes on..wish everyone who knows me will live happily n carefree.....good luck fellow frens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home