Saturday, July 07, 2007

070707

haizzz this date is supposely be very special but..i spend it boringly..i stay at home all day..on9 chatting ..dunno talk wat ..talk crap onli...haha..also got talk serious thing la..haha...supposely got go sing ktv one but because of smtg..it is canceled....sad sia...just now my cousin call me go ang mo kio play but my bro say too late liao .so cannot go also...walao..like so no life lo....someone birthday is coming havent buy present yet..dunno buy wat....but got a bit clues liao...tmr go queensway shopping with my cousin ..see wat can buy ..haha.nthg much can write liao.gonna write a story later...so because today is sooo special..i wish all ppl who read or not read my blog happy 4ever..and most importantly ..world peace...!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home