Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thinking of Past and Future...

Times really flies....i had started my sch for 3 weeks oledi...n form 6 will start next week ....my frenz in klg will hv 2 go 2 sch starting next week..i wonder how they feel..nervous?haha...There was this night i was thinking bout my past n all those stupid mistake n regret i had done...laughing myself......thinking why am i tat silly tat time.....but past is past, all of these had past for few years oledi ..everything will onli be my memories.....tat i regret....well... lets think bout future ...it is still pretty confusing...not sure wat i wan 2 be when i hv gratuated.....about my study now i think i still can cope with it cause is just smtg tat i had learn in my sec sch but the onli different is just tat it is in english...i think i hv 2 improve my english a lot cause there r still a lot of term i dun understand right now....aiya..feeling life is so meaningless now...nothing much 2 do.... hope there will be some excitement in my life in the future soon.....feeling my PR is not very good ..kinda like always offenced ppl then didnt realise it...so i would like 2 say sorry here 2 all those ppl i hv offenced in the past, now, and in the future....hehe...=-)

JUst got stephanie Sun new album...it is nice.....waiting 2 buy SHE new album but no money now...hv 2 save money first.....

Still havent watch spiderman 3....so xian...cannot find anyone 2 accompany me......so who wan 2 watch spiderman 3?....lets go together lo.....haha....=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home