Saturday, April 28, 2007

My new life in TP!!!

WOOHOO!! Long time no see !!!My sch has officially started on last monday le (actually i hv been to sch since 18 of May to attend my orientation week )The first day i got there i was totally alone n scare n nervous because it is a new enviroument to me..but after i met my classmates all of these fear gone like smoke ..my classates r as active as me so we just click like that but the gals is like a bit "nei xiang"so they arent so high when we play games but i am sure that they will become as crazy as us in the future..but all of them hv team spirit cause one time we r suppose to go 2 the course gathering but because it was raining and the gathering is very lame so we decided to "cabut"n all of our class "cabut"together ..haha..arent that united..haha...i love my class it is so full of life n energy..i hope we will hv more class gathering in the future so that our relationship will become stronger..haha..but i havent forgot all my frens in klg n those who hv gone study in kl ..i miss u all so much .... hope 2 see u all soon..got a lot of things to share with u all....but least time...i will go back to klg when i hv holidays .. but it will be in june i think...so hope to see u all then...haha...take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home