Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yeah !! I am back !!

Well , few weeks ago i was hit by a very big dissapointment but i am fine right now..(i guess)..i am going 2 study in singapore after all, but not the course tat i was planning 2 study(Chemical engineering).. i am doing diploma in management studies .. which is in business line..most of my fren ask me why i giv up in chemical engineering ... well tat is because i am thinking this way now liao... if i do chem. eng. ,after i gratuate i will get a job n get paid..n if i do management studies i will also get a job n get paid after i gratuate..so wat is the different?the onli different is i will take 3 years 2 get my bachelors in business but it will take me at least 5 years 2 get bachelor in engineering..so i choose the shorter way.Well maybe this is the way i comfort myself from not taking chem. eng.Well i hope all of my frens and family can support me with my decision..and wish me good luck...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iknow...so u study is not following ur interest or favourite lo.If u like to study che eng , u will not think too much n just go ahead.even 5 years also no problem one.i not mean business not good, but i just mean that u "study not for study".u study not for wat u really like,and just think its benefit only...

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo dude i am studying 4 money now liao..but arent we all study for money also..i mean we study 2 get a job and get pay ...arent we?..

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home