Monday, July 02, 2007

wHo aM I?


.......feeling a bit down lately..dun ask why.. just feeling down..feeling tat ...i am lost in this complicated world...so complicated until i start to dunno who i am ...who i am dealing with..who cares bout me who dun...who i care .. who i dun..the hormes inside my body is trying harder and harder 2 let me fall in love but my mind just cant cooperate with it...my heart goes 2 the north but my brain wants me to go to the south....LOST.....CRY...DOWN....iz it the right time 2 do the thing i am doing right now?actually wat am i doing i also dunno.....CAN sOmeOne help me 2 bring back the old me....the funny me....tat me...WHERE R U? COME BACK!!!!..is there anyone out there tat i can speak 2?tat can support me when i am weak..and share my happiness when i am happy....i been searching and searching .but once i nearly grab u ..u flew away...like the smoke in the air...like a dream tat will never come to reality..........like my life...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

做朋友的,永遠支持你了..

12:09 AM  
Blogger X'eon said...

thx dude .frens 4ever

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我不是ah ken

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home