Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DrEaMsSS..

This few days keep on day dreaming ... dunno y..not onli day dreaming at night also dream..dream bout my past , my future..thinking of past ..so miss those times when me and my frens are together...so nice..playing ard ..duncare wat others think...den my buddies..sharing my troubles with them..they share theirs with me..comfort each others..den sthg else..a lot of things tat i miss...den my future..is like so close 2 me yet so far...is like an easy road yet also a road with a lot of obstacle..wishing a peaceful life but think is too boring...wishing an adventure life but scare cannot overcome the obstacle..is so contradictory..wat i wan ..i also dunno... just let fate decide..maybe i will be gone tmr ..maybe i will live until 100 years old..maybe i will be success..maybe i will be a failure..maybe..maybe..maybe...EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD EXIST FOR A REASON ... WAT IS MINE????Can someone tell me.....a nice song recomment to u all ..'memories"by backstreet boys..good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home