Friday, September 21, 2007

WoohOO!!!!...

WoOhOO!!! haha dunno wat happen to me recently .. hehe . cant control my emotion well .. seems like my EQ is dropping... haha .. but nvm .. this is not the main thing for today ... well i hv to say i am happy ..cause home sweet home ... i am at my hometown now ...WoooHOOO!!!! i am back since i finish my chalet with my frens ... was fun ... but ws troublesome also ... hehe..cause quite a lot didnt come and .. just a few of us.. haha.. nvm ...well quite a lot of things happen here some gd .. some troblesome... some memorable .. and some quite shocking...haha..well quite happy meeting up my old frens talk a lot ... hehe... happy talking... haha .. lecture some of them ... hehe.. den go celebrate my grandpa birthday ... eat a big feast as usual .. haha. i think i hv gain some weight tat i hv lost ba.. haha...but nvm i will lost it again de... goin to the bbq feast at one of my fren house this weekend .. hope will hv fun ba.. hehe...well...sg life is not tat interesting den... waiting for interview to go work but the manager was not in for few days so hv to wait...if get a job den very happy cause quite broke nOw after the chalet .. haha..well tat's all bout my recent life .. is boring anyway... haha..I AM A NO-LIFE MAN!!!

"Do we really need sacrifise to optain success or happiness?Do we ?"

"i laugh when my heart is bleeding.....i laugh because i dont want others to know i am sad...cause if people know i am sad ,some will come and ask ... then they will also be sad.. i dont wish my sadness become a burden to others... so i laugh all the time... but my heart is bleeding as well..."

"mou dareka no tame janakute, jibun no tame ni waratte ii yo"
(you dont have to force your smile for everyone , it's okay to smile for yourself)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home