Tuesday, November 09, 2010

back to life...=))))

well well well.. the blog has came back to life... lol.. is been long time since i last post .. wasnt having any feeling to post anything last few months... hehe.. but now i am back.... cause i am too free i think haha.. late at nite.. 3 am still not slping well guess wat.. this is uni life hehehehe..=))...woohoo man is in uni finally haha.. well staying in hostel making new frens.. interesting ppl interesting life makes me wanna know more here.... heee... with lots of temptation and fun stuff i really need to find balance for my study and play... hee i hope i will do well in my first sem here.. i really hope so... so i am starting my engine and puting NOS on it now is time to prepare for my exam in 5 wks time hehe.. well lets talk bout my first moment here.. hee there was a very very society here name MSA malaysian student association... which gather all the malaysian students and makes them a big family hehe... i join the FOC camp they did and it was awesomely fun heee.. and i am still staying in this big family until now....the bonding is very strong..which i cannot decribe with words.. hehe here is the family photos of us DRACHMANssss!!! hehe we rocksssss!!!!

We been through many stages in our life, uni is a path that we must precious the most, cause it maybe the last stage that we can enjoy before we move in to the working life... i am having lots of fun here... wat bout u all??? hehehe..=)))

although there is endless fun here but i really shld get back on track on my studies... really i need some motivation plsss... haha... i need to start mugging tat is wat i been telling myself for the past few days... well i will do my best and leave no regrets... i wish i will not screw up my life here.. wish every of the ones i known to be happy and healthy always... and be grateful of everything that we r having now..=)))..知足常乐=)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home