Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WOW......

wow is been a while... i am just too lazy to update anything since there isnt anything fun happening in my life recently ... all those happenings are about money, quarrelling.. lost.... bla bla bla... damn.... well bad things happen through out our life.. my mom taught me tat when u encounter any of these things... u nid to stand firm on ur own thinking... well i did tat....haha... but i still feel sad.... there isnt right or wrong about anything in life.... is just whr u stand.... to me i just believe in myself... and i hv my own thinking .... those who dun understand dun come and interupt me.. let me live my own life... let me enjoy my short term life that i will leave no regrets behind... let me be myself... let me be happy so tat i can bring happiness to everyone ard me.... everytime i was call to make a wish.... the only thing i wish is that me and everyone i known will live happily forever.. but is our world that is the hardest thing to achieve... will there be one day tat everyone is contain with wat they hv and live happily ... ignore about improving lifestyle , ignore bout how much education u can get.. ignore everything and be contain.. and stay happy.... i hope tat day will come.. but i doubt it will come.. cause human r always "not enough"... they hv this.. they wan more.. human r still human.. lalalalala~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home