Friday, April 23, 2010

To my BEloved GrandmA...=)

This will be a boring post but it willl be very very meaningful to me and my family... cause is about my beloved grandma... she just passed away last month... on the 25 of MARCH 2010... just saw some photos of passed CNY... hmm miss her... the photo below is the last QUAN JIA FU we taken.. hmmm nice rite.. haiz...is gonna be very precious to me, us... my grandma... hmmm the last word i say to her is i will be back in 2 wks.. but after 2 wks i am back.. but she is not dere waiting me liao... hmmm no more her warm welcoming when i back.. no more my favourite food cook by her... only left the lonely silent sound and my tears dropping sound... hmmm.. i really regret y i wasnt there with her to walk her last path ... hmmm haizzzz..... sad sad sad.... i really hope she can see my success , my family and my children..... i wna my kids to know i hv a wonderful grandma .... i wan her to enjoy her life longer... hmmmm...... the worst thing is .. when i heard the news... i cant cry.. cause.. i forgot how to cry.. haiz..... until i reach home.. i breakdown... hmm well everyone breakdown... hmmm i miss her laughter,.... i miss her voice... i miss her cooking... i miss her care... i miss her nagging ... i miss her... hmmm... 樹欲靜而風不止、子欲養而親不在... now i really know the meaning .... i swear i will treat my family better now...=).... cause i dun wan to regret..=)


FAMILY = Father And Mother I Love You.....=) this is wat family means...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home