Monday, May 04, 2009

Labour day , MOthers DAY , NiCky BDae... haha =) part 1


Big happy family ..=)

Went back Klg last weekend to celebrate Mother's Day in advance.. nice and happy weekend .. wonderful food .. wonderful enjoyment... haha.. here r some photos.. hee..=)




pic 1:- my cute and sweet and nice ah ma cutting the cake hee.. =)
pic 2:- my beloved mother join in to the cutting cake ceremony .. haha..i love u mommy and ah ma... happy mothers day.. hee..=)
pic 3:- Me: "Wat is this ?? let me try it... hee.. AAAA...=x"
Kai:"Liang , wat u eating??"
JinYang:"Hey.. when is my turn??? haha.."
pic 4(below):- Dad on the run haha.. that is my grandpa in law motorcycle.. cool right haha
pic 5: Father and son... look alike ya... haha..=)
pic 6: Son on the run too haha.. opss ... my bro on the motor.. hee the helmet too small lah.. haha..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home