Thursday, February 28, 2008

finish EXAM !!!!....

PHEW!!! finally .. i finish my exam liao !!!. okok.... for all of ur concern ... the previous post i wrote is not about my "emo"ing.. is just tat i am on exam and i am quite stress at tat time ... so maybe sound a bit down or wat.. heee... so now after exam liao .. can relax liao so shld be posting happy things!!!back to KLUANG!!! my hometown the day after my last paper ... which is today ... heee. so happy to see my parents ... and granparents..... the only and one and only reason i am back is to RELAX!! do nthg but find frens out play .. eat .. slp .. go travel maybe... get high.. back to my old sch time... PLAY !!!!... hee.....den maybe play for like one month or such den go back sg to work .... earn money !!!!... den save money den go travel!!.. hahahaha.. so happy i am on holidays.... and want to ask my class... any plannings on this holidays??.. like chalet ?? BBQ??... or dunno wat??..... wan to play..... play .... and play!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home