Monday, February 04, 2008

BUsy & saD week

I am back .. from very very busy and stress weekssss , tests, quizzes, projects , presentation ... all driving me crazy ... ish .. but luckily finish all liao , today just finish my last quiz, feel so relax and relieve, but not until let me feel relax a bit , things come up again ,my attendance thing havent settle yet , dad keep on nagging, din do very well in math quiz ... but this one expected... haizz.. den... sthg happen... sthg... sad thing .. haizz.. and i think is my fault , i am sorry then , but the worst thing is , .....i dunno where i did wrong ... i am such a jerk.. haizz.. hope someone will forgive me soon and ..... u know .. get back to normal again ... ish ..=( ......OKOK cut the crap .. no more sad sad thingy ... CNY is two more days away!!! YEAH!! so happy, feel very CNY now , just now after class rush down to orchard to shopping ... release tension i think .. bler but nvm bought a shirt and some gifts which i promised someone ..meow*.. heee... will be goin back KLUANG tmr night , so looking forward on it , the only thing i dun like .. is the crowd tmr, such will be extremely crowded ... shit .. hate tat..=X.. haha looking forward to the reunion dinner and meetings with cousins, so fun .... and not forget my beloved buddies and frens.. wahaha.. will "KILL" them on the "table" ... haha .. bler...=) i think tat is all ba .. no feelings to write too much , mind are messy and confuse and .. dunno wat now... ='(

i am so sorry of what i have done ,if what i done make you miserable or sad or what , my deeply apologize here,SORRY...... hope we can be bak normal again...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home