Thursday, January 10, 2008

First duty in Pace...

today Jan 10th , is the open house of temasek poly and it is the date of the event "Engineering Project Show"(EPS).. and wat is so special bout it?? it is because it is my first duty in pace . woohoo!!! I was to be assign to take the duty of the "EPS"and it is my first duty in pace,i repeat soo manny times .. y ?? cause i am nervous la ...of course...overall the whole event when pretty smooth , but is was not tat lucky for me... In the morning of today , i woke up very very early in the morning 6.15am to prepare myself for my duty, set my hair , wear my clothes very neatly , den set off on about 6.45am... bus came ard 7am ,i was thinking "wah today so lucky bus so fast come .heeee.." BUT!!!! i was totally wrong , the bus was stuck on TPE!!! there is an accident there and cause a very very heavy traffic jam..... damn shit lo .. i was jam in there for like an hour and cause me late for my meeting with my fellow collegue from PACE, which i am suppose to meet them at 8 am. but turn out i came late and i meet them ard 9am...thx to everyone for waiting for me.. and the sandwich also.. heehee...=) .. den we went to the event place to report we were just on time .. luckily .. heehee..=X .. den the guest start comin , i was actually suppose to be the prize steward for today but turn out because too many guests came i will be the "usherer"helping out usher the SAC members at the car park... i am damn nervous lo , cause it is my first duty i cant afford to make any mistake (but i think i made a lot.. heehee..)and i dun hv any experience or training on ushering guests yet, it turn out to be only some brief explanation from Jeremiah , my pace collegue..... den i start do the job , i dunnO whether i did it well or not ,but just do it la better than no one ushering them right .. heee...this part was quite ok , quite fun actually , den the giving out prizes part , the organizer's tell us tat the prize table is very very "BIG"!!!! den we stand by 2 pacesetters there me and sherrilyn to help out give out the prize but it turn out the table is only the normal size .. shit ... it was like very awkward lo.. i pass to sherr den sherr pass to the GOH .. in a very near distance... u wont know how funnie izit unless u saw the scene.... haha..but we made it ... hehe... overall everything went just fine, smoothly .. i think .... haha.. is been very nice working with u all, sherrilyn ,zaheer ,jeremiah,is fun ... hope to work with u all again soon .... we did well din we ??? and the food is NICE!!! haha.=) all the best to u all.. take care.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home