Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Miss YOU..

YOu sure leaving liao .. hmm.. gonna miss u a lot a lot. once u leave the chances of talking to u get lesser. u hv to focus on ur studies.. and there will be less time for us..... hmmm... i dunno wat will happen ... think a lot.. but all link to sad sad ending... i wonder ... u keep on telling me to hv confident on us..... but i really cant get any out of myself..i dunnO .. i feel so unsecure ..maybe i too afraid to lose u ...because i too love YOU..... I MISS YOU HONEY ... I LOVE YOU.. i dun wan to lose u .. hmm.. but life goes on ... i know... all i wish is u can be happy up there... den i will be happy over here... hmm... LAOPO...allow me to call u this here... i love u i miss u.... meow meow meow... heee.. must be happy o....u happy den i will happy.... and dun agitate me so much ho... heee.. later i worry and sad den make u sad also... hee... hmmm... so when u r there must take good care of urself...dun get sick ... must study hard... prove to them u r the best.. must think of me also k..... hmmm... i will work hard here also ... i will miss u .....i hope our love wun fade..... hmmm... i know our love will be eternal.... i love u .... <3 <3 <3........TAKE CARE LAO PO.....muackss muackss..=')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home