Wednesday, April 30, 2008

bOreD....

i am super duper BORED now!!!!... heee.. nthg to do.. wtf..i am drinking my small little cup of vodka now... and blogging...precisely... haha...today wake up early and left home early den go sch early also. den reach the stupid 23 bus stop early also but waited there for like 45 minutes and this cause me late for my emath3 tutorial... and dunno whether the tutor got mark late or not cause he like dun care like tat den i dun care also lo.. den when for 2 boring lec. and headed TM for lunch with clique at BURGERKING. eat two set of burgers cause too hungry liao. hee..(oooo the vodka taste nice with the coconut wine.. heee..opss).. den after lunch spend the rest of my time in library slack until 4pm and go tut.. den headed back home ard 6pm.. and bro msg and say tat he is goin to be home late..and this means i will hv to eat my dinner alone again.. hmmm.. din eat much ..(this make me think of YOU.. meow... how i wish u can be at my side now and we hv dinner together... hee but too bad we both hv to study ... so just work hard and do well for our future ba.. heee.. LOVE...<3)and this end my day i think.. heee.. tmr will be heading down to bugis at ard 1.30pm to meet my class... class outing .. lunch and movie..(i wan watch IRON MAN!!!)... heee.. i think tat is all.. continue drinking my wine liao.. tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home