Monday, January 01, 2007

Last day on 2o06

The last day on 2006 was boring .. i woke up in the morning hoping that i could have a wonderful day but i didnt...the moment i woke up my dad drag me to test drive cause i am having my license soon ....but it was the first time i drive car ...as a result of tat....i was scolded terribly....but tat is the first thing ...then when i ask my frens to go out 4 countdown party none of them r free... that makes me more sad....i spending my my last day in 2006 just playing computer games ....so boring......but luckily i met some of my frens on msn at late night....n we countdown using msn..a bit weird la but is better then nothing....any how the new year has come ...the more harder we hav 2 work...colleges, studies, works .......must "pia"liao!!!....hope everyone of u hav a nice and lucky year.....Lastly , Happy New Year to all of u!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... sad to hear you didnt have fun for the new year countdown... but, indeed, wat a weird way to cheer urself up with frens online huh!

unlike me... wahahahah... i had so much fun and so little slp, i felt so terribly tired the next day went i got home.. slpt till noon... totally ignored your brother, eventhough he came early to wake me up for breakfast... well, another year to start afresh with... wish you the best of luck for all....

especially in getting your driving license... and... bear it ther with dad... he's always that impatient... we're all use to his temper already!!

- your "most-adorable-lovingly" sister!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home